Saturday, August 29, 2009


So - I have started painting again. It feels really good to be doing something I love so much. I feel very fortunate and blessed to finally have the time and resources to do this. The other day I left my pallet out. I thought to myself that maybe I better cover this up so Cici (our cat) doesn't get into it. Then I thought that we have so much space in this villa and so many rooms that the chances of her finding my pallet were small. Well, as you can see from the image above, she found it. I wonder if she just wants to express herself through a visual medium. The inner artist is trying to get out.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hee hee! That is great.

Richardson Five said...

I am so glad you are painting again!!! I can't wait until we can paint someday together. I don't think we ever have? That would be so fun. I want to see your work Bro-please post some.

Jan.lyons said...

Well, of course, you would have an artistic cat. I am so glad you are back into your painting. We can't paint together, but we can color together if you don't hog all the good crayons.