Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dianna




Dianna is in Utah for her dad's (Grandpa Drawe's) funeral. Abbey and I are rediscovering how much she means to us. Abbey and I were invited to a New Years Eve Party by one of the families in our ward. We showed up at the right time and the right place to discover the party was the night before. This kind of thing doesn't usually happen when Dianna is here. So, as a tribute to Dianna below is a list of some of the things I love and appreciate about her.



She knows where, what time, and what day we need to be to places.



She is always thinking about the needs of others.



She makes our house a home.


She has a simple and elegant way of saying things - I love her writing.


She knows just the right thing to say to make Abbey feel better when she is sad.






Her cooking is fantastic.


Her presence is soothing to me.


I can "really" talk to her.

Her kisses really send me.

I love you Dianna

6 comments:

Kristy said...

That's so sweet, Dad! I can't wait to go get Mom so she can read this.

Dianna said...

Wow, I should go away more often . . no, just kidding. Thank you for all those kind words. Maybe I should publish the list I made for you for Valentine's Day one year. What do you think? I love you - we definitely need each other to make our team run smoothly. I can't wait to see you next week.

Richardson Five said...

How sweet!!!

Jan.lyons said...

I love this! Way to go Brett! I raised you to be bright enough to realize what you have! :) Just kidding, I can't take credit for how good either of you are...but I am just egotistical enough to try!

Jan.lyons said...

P.S. I am glad that you weren't assigned to bring the main course to the new years eve party.

Richardson Five said...

Hey Bro,
Will you send me Abbey's blog address again. I can't find it. I don't see a link on any of your blogs unless maybe I am retarted. I have often wondered that. We want to read it again. Thanks!